Tuesday, June 10

Your Highness

Spoiler alert: much fawning and general incoherence ahead.


Spent the better part of Monday in the theater with Abby, drooling over Ben Barnes and his incredible close-up scenes. The Chronicles of Narnia is an incredible series of books (no, I don't have them... yet - if you do, I will accept handouts, thank you) and I read them when i was very young. I barely remember details anymore; I only remember thinking they were so much fun and being impatient to read every one. Yes, the story itself fell by the wayside, because I was too busy focusing on the prince. Personally, there were way too many reminders of the LOTR series, so it's just as well.

Granted, I suppose they could've just picked any good-looking guy to be Prince Caspian, but I'm glad they picked him if only so we could indulge in a few hours of giggling and elbowing each other in the ribs. Man candy!
I've had a crush on him since Stardust - he only spent probably five minutes or so in that movie, but it was enough. I think it's the hair. Abby and I unanimously agreed he is the younger McDreamy. The hair is something. If he cuts the hair, my crush might die. Then again, it might not.

Yay, Prince Caspian! I'm stoked - according to Abby (who is wired to IMDB and is a veritable film stalker) his royal highness is appearing in the third Narnia movie, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. More Ben Barnes!

0 comments: